We are always excited to welcome new students to CESL!
Every new session (January, March, June, August and October) begins with an Orientation Week.
- Who: ALL incoming new students
- Introduction to ESL Staff
- Check-In with UK International Center
- Technology Setup [myUK LinkBlue student account, iCAT, WiFi Campus Internet, Canvas]
- Introduction to student services [billing/student accounts, student health insurance, campus services, transportation, housing]
- Tour of important buildings on campus
- When: the week before classes begin
- Where: Patterson Office Tower (Google Map)
Plan your parking here. We recommend: The Cornerstone Parking Garage (Google Map).
- Why: to help new students feel prepared for the beginning of classes
* This schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Transportation from Lexington (LEX) Bluegrass Airport :
Request an airport pick-up here!
Please note that you must request a pick-up more than five days in advance of your arrival.
A pick-up is not guaranteed until you receive a confirmation email.