Skip to main content

Undergraduate Studies at UK

Do you want to study ESL and then Undergraduate (Bachelor/B.S./B.A.) studies at UK?

ESL and Undergraduate Admissions are two separate offices -- you must apply to both separately.

Apply to the University of Kentucky Undergraduate Admissions.  Submit an application, the application fee, transcript(s) from either your high school or university, and TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo score.

Apply to English as a Second Language Admissions.  Submit an application, pay the application fee, and email 1. photo of biographical information passport pages, 2. English score, and 3. financial documents.

The Conditional Admission status means that your undergraduate admission English Proficiency Requirement will be satisfied by graduating from Level 6 in the Intensive English Program -- for all UK Colleges except the College of Nursing.